A good way to build empathy with your business partner is to use active listening techniques to show that you understand, agree, share his feelings, show surprise, etc.
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed this test. You cannot start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this test.
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Points: of
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Please match the following sentences with the right answer, using the correct expression of active listening.
- What a shame, but I understand.
- Of course! I’d love to go, sounds fun!
- Yes, certainly. It will be ready by then.
- Oh, that’s interesting. I wonder what they find out.
- No way, that’s amazing!
- You’re kidding. He can’t even manage his own workload.
- Sounds great, I heard they serve really good food.
- Indeed, it is delicious.
This pasta simply tastes amazing.
Did you hear that Peter got promoted to General Manager?
I managed to get us tickets to the show tomorrow!
Do you think you can have your report ready by Wednesday?
Do you want to go to the party with me Saturday night?
We were planning on going out to that new Restaurant tonight.
I’m really sorry, but I won’t be able to come to your birthday party on Saturday.
I heard that they are doing a research on how flying might affect your mood.