If you travel to another country, you might want to send some postcards to your friends and family. Why not make a writing exercise of it by writing a postcard in English? Here are some tips and tricks on how to write postcards!
0 of 1 Fragen completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Fragen answered correctly
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Please match the following parts of a postcard with the correct explanation.
- Start your postcard with Dear + Name(s)
- Say that you are enjoying your holidays (use the present continuous)
- Say what you have done so far (use the present perfect)
- Say what your future plans are (use going to)
- Mention that you look forward to seeing the recipient of your card
- Finish your card with Love + your name (you can also add xx or xoxo)
Dear Lisa and Paul,
We’re having a great time here in London!
In the last few days, we have visited almost every tourist attraction – the Big Ben, the London Eye, the Buckingham palace and the Tower of London.
Tomorrow we’re going to watch a show at the London Theatre. I’m very excited about it!
We miss you and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Love, Tim and Miri xx